[Mesa-dev] Glew include/cmake problem Building Piglit.

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Fri Feb 18 15:21:01 PST 2011

Marek Olšák wrote:
> I just pushed commit c880d607992ae7bdc29f70f8eec34c481fed7811 to piglit,
> which should fix this.

Thanks, that fixes glew - but I don't get much further because it still
tries to link against old Xlibs in /usr rather than new ones in custom path.

I must admit I haven't tried too hard yet, as I basically know nothing
about how cmake works/ what would be required. I've just had to rm -r
and re-clone because I couldn't find how to distclean :-).