[Mesa-dev] How to disable GPU acceleration?

kumar vemuri kumar210in at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:02:09 PST 2011

One more question Dave. Can a 3D APP/Game refuse to run if hw
acceleration is not available? I understand that without hw acceleration
they will be extremely slow and unplayable but i want to know if its
possible to run (all) 3D apps with s/w renderer.

Btw thanks for pointing out that i am looking at an old version of
xserver. I am moving to the latest one.

Thx
-K