[Mesa-dev] RFH and status of XvMC on r600g

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Tue Jan 18 11:03:51 PST 2011

Am Montag, den 17.01.2011, 05:07 +0000 schrieb Matt Turner:
> What are your plans for pushing this upstream? I see you've been
> pushing r600g bug fixes lately.

I started with cherry picking some of the smaller changes to r600g,
because I wasn't sure that my patches didn't have any seriously
regressions.

It turned out that even the smaller patches didn't meet the quality
criteria for mainline inclusion, so before I push anything else I will
make sure that piglit doesn't shows any more regressions.

For merging the whole g3dvl branch: I think that this will need some
more time before it's starts to be really useful. I just merged my
personal branch with Thomas Balling Sørensen vdpau/vaapi branch. I will
just have to see how far this has evolved and what's left todo.

Regards,
Christian.