[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): mesa: fix compilation

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Thu Jan 27 00:01:15 PST 2011

Hi Chad,

The least common denominator we're trying to target is MSVC, which doesn't support most of C99 till date.

We could add -Werror=declaration-after-statement but only in the shared components (ie., src/mesa, src/gallium/auxiliary) but not src/mesa/drivers & src/gallium/drivers as there many drivers for which will most likely never be supported on Windows, so there is no reason to stop using C99.

Jose