[Mesa-dev] Using Gallium on an embedded system

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Tue Jul 19 07:02:45 PDT 2011

Hi Brian.

Thanks for your reply.

Brian Paul <brian.e.paul at gmail.com> writes:

> The app would call eglCreateContext() or glXCreateContext() or
> similar.

It certainly wouldn't call glXCreateContext(), because there is no X.
I'm making my own Winsys, remember?  :-)

I'm not sure what egl is or whether it would help in this case.  Does
it interface directly with Gallium, or would even more layers of
adaptation be needed?

>>  Normally it would call something in mesa/drivers/XXX
>> to do that, but there is no mesa/drivers/gallium...
>
> Try src/gallium/drivers/

Do you mean that the App should call something in
src/gallium/drivers/nvfx directly?  In that case, what?

  // Marcus