[Mesa-dev] pipe-video

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Sat Mar 5 16:14:11 PST 2011

> Does anybody have any serious objections to merging pipe-video to
> master? (Aside from the merge conflicts which I'll try my best to
> handle...)
I would really like to push my changes from my personal branch into
pipe-video first, but this will still need some work.

I merge my personal branch with master on a regular basis and additional
to that it includes:
1) my iDCT implementation
2) MC code rework
3) tball's mesa-gallium-vdpau work
4) some experimental r600g compiler changes

I could easily remove the experimental r600g changes and push the rest
into pipe-video, or we could merge pipe-video first and then cleanup the
rest of the stuff. I think it's a good idea to get that branch merged,
but we should clean it up a bit more first.

Regards,
Christian.