[Mesa-dev] Gallium softpipe driver build instructions

kumar vemuri kumar210in at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:29:00 PDT 2011

Hi Marek,

 Ran "./configure --enable-gallium-swrast --with-dri-drivers=swrast" and
did make. I couldnt see swrastg_dri.so file created under
Mesa-7.8.2/lib. Infact there is no gallium directory under the lib.
These are the files i see generated in the lib directory.

egl_glx.so         libGLEW.a     libGLU.so.1           libGLw.so
egl_x11_swrast.so  libGL.so      libGLU.so.1.3.070802  libGLw.so.1
libEGL.so          libGL.so.1    libglut.so            libGLw.so.1.0.0
libEGL.so.1        libGL.so.1.2  libglut.so.3          swrast_dri.so
libEGL.so.1.0      libGLU.so     libglut.so.3.7.1

 Could you please throw some more hints? I guess your previous hints
have been useful.

thanks