[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): r300c: Fix up for register allocator rewrite.

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:04:26 PDT 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Marek Olšák <maraeo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> FWIW we can alternatively import the r300 compiler to
>> gallium/drivers/r300 to prevent r300c breakages.
>>

> I don't think anyone is planning to do anything else with r300c, so it
> might be best to just put it out to pasture and pull the compiler into
> r300g.
>
> Alex

Just so commits as simple as
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?id=39be542f734f5725108f3e0223a9d748033b4735
don't have to be made?

I mean, I don't care for r300c at all, but maybe someone does.
Presumably since Michel found this, he still builds it. Doesn't feel
like too much to ask to make sure that required r300g modifications
propagate to r300c. (The change to r300g was a single line, r300c was
2).

But, perhaps really no one cares about r300c.

Matt