[Mesa-dev] Last chance: FOSDEM2012 speakers due today.

Matthieu Herrb matthieu.herrb at laas.fr
Sun Oct 2 00:17:25 PDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 03:14:12PM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> So far we have:
> * Martin Peres - Nouveau
> * Alon Levy - Xspice
> * Chris Wilson - Cairo
> * Kai Uwe Behrmann - Colormanagement with compositors.
> * Daniel Vetter - DRM futures.
>
> Only a single speaker is still lacking, and because I didn't make noise
> the last few days, I will wait until 1st of Okt 2011 ends even in
> pacific time (UTC-08:00) before I end this deadline.
>
> If you know that you are coming to FOSDEM, but for some reason think
> that someone else should step up instead, then think again, and reply
> ASAP.

Luc,

I hope that some of the major X contributors (intel. ati) will be able
to send some of their developpers and that they could have a talk. While
I understand that it's difficult for them to plan 6 month ahead, I
find it lame that no other propostion came in.

So If you really need 6 taks propositions, and haven't found another
one, since I think it's important to get a devroom I'm proposing to
prepare a talk on drm and kms for non-linux systems. Hopefully more
propositions will come later, in which case we should be able to find
them a slot.

--
Matthieu Herrb