[Mesa-dev] mesa integer format updates

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Tue Oct 4 14:33:33 PDT 2011

On 10/04/2011 02:11 PM, Dave Airlie wrote:
> This series adds the new integer formats and the associated
> texture and fbo pieces in core mesa.
>
> I'm really trying to upstream this in chunks, I don't think
> I'll get it all perfect, but I don't think its really any
> worse than what we have now which is missing so many pieces.

The texstore code will fail between patches 1 and 3 because the static
table is indexed by format name.  That's not good for bisecting.

Prior to this series you could change the _mesa_get_texstore_func()
function to initialize the table the first time it's called.  See
get_unpack_rgba_function() in format_unpack.c for an example.

Otherwise your changes look good.

-Brian