[Mesa-dev] Renderbuffer mapping

Brian Paul brian.e.paul at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 10:47:25 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net> wrote:
> The non-intel/swrast code is not tested.  I don't have the hardware,
> now that r300 is gone.
>
> One the intel side, there's one regression on the last commit of the
> series, in gles2 conformance (I wouldn't push that commit until it's
> fixed).  I haven't tracked it down yet -- I can't even figure out how
> to see the images from GTF any more.

Other than the comments I posted, Reviewed-by: Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com>

I'll see about implementing Map/UnmapRenderbuffer in the gallium state tracker.

Then, I think we can lift glReadPixels out of swrast and into core
Mesa.  The Map/Unmap-based glReadPixels shouldn't need anything from
swrast anymore and we could get rid of some code in the state tracker.

-Brian