[Mesa-dev] State tracker pipe_surface woes...

Stéphane Marchesin stephane.marchesin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:21:32 PDT 2011

2011/9/2 Jose Fonseca <jfonseca at vmware.com>:
> [...]

I don't understand some of it. From what I see, it should be enough,
whenever strb binds a surface, to add a pointer to this strb  to a
list of strb's to the pipe_context. By doing that, we would be able to
unbind the surfaces from the strb before we destroy the context.
However, pipe_context structures can't reference gl structures, so how
would you solve that?

Also, what difference does it make if strb's only have pipe_resources?
And why do I need a key?

This all is definitely more complex than it should be.

Stéphane