[Mesa-dev] Down to 1 single WebGL 1.0.1 test failure with Intel driver

Paul Berry stereotype441 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:13:12 PDT 2012

On 1 August 2012 12:10, Benoit Jacob <bjacob at mozilla.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes.  For Intel drivers, GL_MAX_SAMPLES will be trustworthy in version
8.1.0 and beyond.

Disclaimer: I don't know if any of the other back-ends followed our lead
and lied about GL_MAX_SAMPLES--I hope not.  But someone more knowledgeable
about Radeon/Nouveau/LLVMPipe might want to chime in about that :)