[Mesa-dev] radeonsi: first successful piglit run

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Fri Aug 31 03:07:09 PDT 2012

On 31.08.2012 06:55, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Don, 2012-08-30 at 13:30 -0400, Alex Deucher wrote:

>>> I'm in favor of committing these.  It will really help to be able to
>>> run through a full piglit run, and it'd be nice not to have to manually
>>> apply these patches to every feature branch.
>> I agree.  We can re-enable as features are fixed/implemented.
> Agreed.

I do agree for patch 1,2,3 and 5.

For patch 4 what Tom has send me for LLVM already solves halve of the
problem, so I think I'm just going to solve the other half today or on
Monday and if that takes longer than expected just commit the workaround.

And I'm REALLY unhappy with patch 6. As I already wrote Marek it's just
a workaround for GLAMOR and GLX not playing nicely together inside the
X-Server.
Maybe I get a good idea over the weekend how to solve that in a better
way, but I don't really think so.

Christian.