[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): dri: make sure to build libdricommon.la

Jon TURNEY jon.turney at dronecode.org.uk
Fri Feb 3 03:25:06 PST 2012

On 03/02/2012 09:28, Eric Anholt wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:54:22 +0000, Jon TURNEY wrote:

>> Attached is a patch which fixes this the other way, which I think is probably
>> better.
>
> This looks good, except that the HAVE_ check should be put around the
> definitions in common/, not the SUBDIRs.
>
> (this is a general automake rule, and something that we're failing at in
> Mesa).

Can you be a bit more explicit about what rule we are violating here?

Conditionally constructing SUBDIRS in this fashion is described in the
automake manual (see [1]), and seems to be a common style in automakefiles.

[1]
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Subdirectories-with-AM_005fCONDITIONAL.html#Subdirectories-with-AM_005fCONDITIONAL