[Mesa-dev] Completing the VDPAU state tracker

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Mon Feb 27 08:25:28 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

the following patchset adds most of the still missing functionality to the VDPAU state tracker, including the support for bitmap surfaces so Alpha Substation Subtitles in mplayer now seems to work fine.

It also improves the general video playback functionality to use page flipping instead of copying the frame content around. So we now get fullscreen tear free video playback even on a secondary output.

Please be aware that some patches are only compile tested, since I couldn't find a good test case for the function being implemented.

Regards,
Christian.