[Mesa-dev] Unigine Heaven and OilRush throwing X errors

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Sun Jan 22 02:21:51 PST 2012

I'm getting GLX errors from Unigine Heaven, as well as OilRush:

X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such
operation)
   Major opcode of failed request:  153 (GLX)
   Minor opcode of failed request:  34 ()
   Serial number of failed request:  46

My software:
- xcb-proto and libxcb from git (2012-01-10)
- xserver 1.11.99.901
- Mesa master

I've verified that xcb_glx_create_context_attribs_arb_checked is getting
called, but is returning an error.  I'm not sure what to do.

Ian, could you please try Heaven on your system?
http://unigine.com/products/heaven/download/

I've got reports of GPU hangs in OilRush on Sandybridge, but I can't
even get a context...