[Mesa-dev] renderbuffer-cleanups-v2 branch

Brian Paul brian.e.paul at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:38:40 PST 2012

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Matt Turner <mattst88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com> wrote:
>> I'm going to hold off on merging until Matt fixes the build problem I
>> mentioned in my other message.   It'll make bisecting easier for me in case
>> a regression is found.
>
> It looks to me like --enable-xlib-glx was (always?) broken with
> shared-glapi. Using --enable-glx-tls avoids the problem. I'm still
> looking at it, but don't hold this patch set up on account of me. If
> you want to revert adefee50 until we can figure out why
> --enable-xlib-glx --disable-glx-tls doesn't work, that's okay with me.

Looks like I'm going to have to revert adefee50.  Even if I specify
--enable-glx-tls I get a libGL that doesn't work properly - it crashes
with any app that uses an extension function.  I suspect something is
messed up in the dispatch/remap code.  I don't have time to dig into
that.

Things seem to work after reverting adefee50.

-Brian