[Mesa-dev] Mesa build problem, linking error

mateusz.kaduk at gmail.com mateusz.kaduk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:52:17 PST 2012

Hi,

Recently I am not able to build mesa from git, I am attaching the link to
log file with error in linking after issuing commands

make realclean; git clean -fdx ; ./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gfx-test
--with-dri-drivers="i965" --disable-egl --with-gallium-drivers="" ; make
V=1 -j6 &> build.txt

Build log: http://www.kaduk.net/~mateusz/build.txt

I am also running Debian (sid) with the following packages

ii  libltdl-dev
      2.4.2-1                       A system independent dlopen wrapper for
GNU libtool
ii  libltdl7                             2.4.2-1                       A
system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
ii  libtool                              2.4.2-1
Generic library support script
ii  autoconf                          2.68-1                      automatic
configure script builder
ii  automake                        1:1.11.2-1                Tool for
generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles

My intention is to try out mesa and report other bugs which cause gpu hung
before mesa 8.0 will be released, for that I want to try out git.

Kind regards,
Mateusz