[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): 60 new commits

Brian Paul brian.e.paul at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:53:56 PST 2012

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Ian Romanick <idr at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> So far, I've only see cases that this series fixes.  I have another patch on
> top of this (that I'll send out today) that fixes a couple more cases on
> i965.  I'd like to nominate this entire series for inclusion in 8.0.  If
> there are no objections, I can cherry pick this Friday morning.  Friday
> afternoon (pacific time), I'd like to have another RC.

It doesn't matter much to me either way.  Though, if there's any
regressions or surprises, I doubt that I'll have much time to help fix
them.  So hopefully you can cover that.

One other thing: I don't know if anyone has tested the radeon, r200 or
nouveau drivers since the branch was merged to master.  I hope someone
can test those drivers and that any fixes get ported to 8.0 as well.

-Brian