[Mesa-dev] Help required in configuring mesa 3d in non X environment.

Sanjoy Saha - ERS, HCL Tech sanjoy.saha at hcl.com
Tue Jan 31 01:26:50 PST 2012

Matt,
   I tried with --disable-glx option in autogen.sh line and I am still getting the same error. Below is the log output. The option --disable-glx is not recognized "configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-glx".
The mesa version I am using is mesa-7.11.

root at MPC8641HPCN:~/working/mesa-7.11# ./autogen.sh --enable-gallium-egl --with-egl-platforms=drm --enable-shared-glapi --with-gallium-drivers=r600 --enable-gles1 --disable-glx
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal
configure.ac:15: warning: AC_INIT: not a literal: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mesa
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
configure.ac:15: warning: AC_INIT: not a literal: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mesa
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
configure.ac:15: warning: AC_INIT: not a literal: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Mesa
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Autoheader
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Automake
autoreconf: Leaving directory `.'
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-glx
checking build system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for gmake... no
checking for make... make
checking for python2... no
checking for python... python
checking for makedepend... /usr/bin/makedepend
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex
checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison
checking if compiling with clang... no
checking whether gcc version is sufficient... yes
checking whether gcc supports -fvisibility=hidden... yes
checking whether g++ supports -fvisibility=hidden... yes
checking whether to enable assembly... yes, ppc
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking for dlopen... no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
checking for posix_memalign... yes
checking pkg-config files for X11 are available... no
checking for X... no
configure: error: X11 development libraries needed for dri driver