[Mesa-dev] is there mesa benchmark tool at home

chris wwzbwwzb at 163.com
Thu Jul 5 01:18:24 PDT 2012

I am a developer on Linux, I found my mesa 8.0 built in my ubuntu not work properly. My card is NVidia GT73 card. Many glapis are executed with no result or error result, such as GenFramebufferEXT, eglBindTexImage.
Is there any benchmark tool released with mesa project that can check if mesa support opengl spec well on some board?
Does anyone face the same problem as me?

BYW, most test cases about Pbuffer, Framebuffer   in mesa-demos project can't produce the right results.