[Mesa-dev] __DRIimage sub-image v2 series

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Mon Jul 9 14:03:46 PDT 2012

Here's the patch series with Erics suggestion and comments incorporated,
and I've also added support for the packed YUYV format in this version.

The changes since last series boils down to:

 - Use 	__DRI_IMAGE_FORMAT_NONE when we create a __DRIimage we don't intend
   to texture from, and don't expose YUV __DRIimage formats.

 - The RG88 format is really GR88, since the __DRIimage formats are native
   endian.

 - Document lifetime rules for sub-images.

 - Document that rendering to overlapping sub-images is undefined
   (for both __DRIimages and for EGLImages created this way using the
   wayland EGL extension).

 - Validate that a sub-image is contained in the buffer object.

 - Remember to set image->screen from parent image screen when creating
   sub-image.

Kristian