[Mesa-dev] src/mesa/x86/*S sources not being built

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Mon Jul 16 12:22:13 PDT 2012

I was going to look at a recently reported regression with the swrast
driver but Mesa's not building properly.  I configured with:

CFLAGS=-g ./autogen.sh --enable-xlib-glx --with-x
--disable-driglx-direct --disable-dri --enable-debug

libGL.so gets built but anything I try to run fails with:

glxinfo: symbol lookup error: /home/brian/mesa/lib/libGL.so.1:
undefined symbol: _mesa_3dnow_transform_points4_2d

It looks like none of the src/mesa/x86/*.S or src/mesa/x86-64/*.S
files are getting built.

Eric, it looks like you do the automake rework for this stuff.  Can
you take a look?

-Brian