[Mesa-dev] some radeon/r200 cleanup/fixes

Barto mister.freeman at laposte.net
Sun Jul 29 13:41:32 PDT 2012

thanks for the tip,

I have compiled piglist without problems, I read the "readme" file and I
have this error message when I launch the piglit-run.py script :

./piglit-run.py tests/sanity.tests results/sanity.results

File "./piglit-run.py", line 71
    print USAGE % {'progName': sys.argv[0]}

I don't manage to find a tutorial for piglit,

I use archlinux and maybe the last version of python package is not
fully compatible with piglit ?

or maybe I missed something important