[Mesa-dev] some radeon/r200 cleanup/fixes

Barto mister.freeman at laposte.net
Sun Jul 29 14:26:20 PDT 2012

Ok thanks,

so the solution is to run the piglit script like this :

python2 piglit-run.py tests/sanity.tests results/sanity.results

in my archlinux installation I have 2 different python packages: python2
and python3

by default it's the python3 interpreter who runs for python scripts,
that's why I had this error,

now it's Ok and I will post the results of my tests about these 5
Roland's patches in a next mail