[Mesa-dev] automake continued

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:52:26 PDT 2012

On 6/13/12, Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net> wrote:
> Here's a bunch more automake.  We're at the point that an enterprising
> person could potentially convert libmesa.a if they figure out how to
> work that into the gallium build.  I also haven't converted osmesa,
> because I didn't think I knew of any tests for it (but wait, there's
> mesa-demos).

Nice job, Eric. I'll try to look through the patches, but no promises.
I've added Gaetan on since he's essentially the autotools guru on xorg
now. Gaetan, I have no idea how (or if) you'll respond to these
patches, but you can try to look at them in the archives I suppose.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2012-June/022883.html
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mesa3d.devel/41416

--
Dan