[Mesa-dev] Upcoming Mesa releases

Jakob Bornecrantz wallbraker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:24:17 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Ian Romanick <idr at freedesktop.org> wrote:
> To keep in the habit of doing regular releases, I'd like to propose the
> following set of release dates.  We had previously discussed doing stable
> releases monthly and feature releases every six months.  This set of dates
> basically reflects that.
>
> I should be able to package up most of these, but I will be on vacation in
> June.  Perhaps Jakob can handle that one. :)
>
> I've listed the February 2013 release as 8.2.  I think there's a good chance
> we'll have OpenGL 3.1 by then, so it may end up being 9.0.
>
> 5/18:  Mesa 8.0.3
> 6/15:  Mesa 8.0.4

Hello people, so I was going to do a release today. but currently
there are just three fixes on the 8.0 branch not already in th 8.0.3
release. I would like to see a bit more there before doing a release
especially since I know there are patches that should be cherry picked
over.

So it would be good if people could pick patches over for their area.
People without commit access but who want to nominate fixes please do
so here and I will cherry pick them over. I will take a look on Monday
and see where we are then.

Cheers, Jakob.