[Mesa-dev] TBOs: Mesa and i965 sampling support.

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Wed Mar 28 10:58:45 PDT 2012

This gets the texture buffer object support to the point of running
and passing the piglit core tests other than deprecated formats on
i965.

Patch 2 is the glapi regen (I want the time back I've lost to
regen failure this week).

Patch 13 we may want to extend to gen6 before landing.

Patch 14 I'm not sure if we want to land at all -- it gets the
deprecated formats almost working, but we may want to just not do TBOs
pre-3.1, and drop all that ugly code.

I haven't actually turned on the extension, pending resolution on
patch 14.  So far I'm testing with GL 3.1 override, GLSL 1.40
override, and +GL_ARB_tbo extension override.