[Mesa-dev] Upcoming Mesa releases

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Sun May 6 13:12:36 PDT 2012

On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 09:18:24PM -0700, Ian Romanick wrote:
> On 05/04/2012 03:57 PM, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> >On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 08:32:11AM -0700, Ian Romanick wrote:
> >>
> >>Part of the reason there are so few changes is that people get lazy
> >>about cherry picking fixes over. :) Having regularly planned
> >>releases (with reminder messages) should help keep people on track.
> >
> >I'm still missing patches marked as "candidate for stable
> >branches" that where commited before the 8.0 release.
>
> I can believe that.  Do you have a list?

So I went over all the changes since on master since the branch,
and put everything that was marked as candicate and things that
looked like bugfixes to me on a branch.  You can find it at
git://github.com/kroeckx/mesa.git in the 8.0 branch.

I've currently only tested that on sandy bridge, the piglet
changes compared to the 8.0.2 release look like:
crash->pass: 2
fail->pass: 13
skip->fail: 7
skip->pass: 10