[Mesa-dev] ARB_texture_cube_map_array support (first spin)

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:15:55 PST 2012

Hi,

So I've been implementing this in between other things for a while now,
and I think it's in reasonable shape now, with softpipe and r600g (evergreen)
fully supported.

I've got too do a few more piglit runs to confirm I've no regressions on r600g
but softpipe seems to be fine (will confirm again, after latest rebases).

As for test coverage, I've written a mostly comphrensive set of tests in
piglit that seems to hit most of the bases, needless to say fglrx fails
quite a lot of them, I haven't had a nvidia binary to check the later ones on.

Dave.