[Mesa-dev] GLES3 merges coming

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Fri Nov 16 15:20:47 PST 2012

All,

Starting next week I'm going to reorder, clean-up, and post patches from
the gles3 branch to the list for review and merging to master.  A lot of
the work has been stable for some time, so I think it makes sense to
start merging it.

We're passing more and more conformance tests every day on the i965
driver.  The remaining majority of the failures we're seeing a little
things.  It seems that all of the major components are in place.

As things are, having a separate feature branch that multiple people are
working on is making things more difficult.  Are folks ok with us
merging it before it's 100% golden?