[Mesa-dev] Please test the automake-gallium4 branch

Andreas Boll andreas.boll.dev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:23:04 PST 2012

Hi mesa-list,

I'm happy to announce that I've finished Matt's automake-gallium branch [0].
Some of the independent patches are already in the master branch.
I've fixed the missing symbols in vdpau and xvmc
and installed lots of compatibility links to provide the same
behaviour as the old build system. (lib/*.so and lib/gallium/*.so)

Please help Matt and me to test the automake-gallium4 branch [1] !

Here you have a list of things you could test:

Drivers:
- i915g
- llvmpipe
- nv30
- nv50
- nvc0
- r300g
- r600g
- radeonsi
- softpipe
- svga

State tracker:
- Clover (OpenCL)
- Mesa (OpenGL)
- VDPAU
- Vega (OpenVG)
- XA
- Xorg
- XvMC

The other build systems:
- Android
- Scons

Some other things:
- egl, gles1,2, gbm, with and without LLVM, r600-llvm-compiler

If there are no objections I'll merge this branch next week.

Thanks to Matt and Tom for the hard work.

Andreas.

[0] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2012-September/027861.html
[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~ab/mesa/log/?h=automake-gallium4

git diff --stat origin/master..automake-gallium4 | tail -n1