[Mesa-dev] Piglit test for 972e995b1 (ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex)?

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Wed Oct 10 14:56:02 PDT 2012

On 10/10/2012 03:13 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I notice that Mesa's 972e995b1 commit has disabled some code since
> 2009. I re-enabled it and didn't see any changes in piglit results.
> Should this still be disabled, and if so could you write a piglit test
> or give enough information for me to do it?

I don't have time right now to find/retest the OGL Distilled / Picking
demo that I mentioned in that commit message.  Maybe you could?

It would probaby be OK to re-enable that code.  If it really is still
broken, we'll probably find out before too long.

> ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex doesn't seem to be in good shape on
> i965. draw-elements-base-vertex-neg-user_varrays crashes, and
> draw-elements-base-vertex-user_varrays and
> draw-elements-instanced-base-vertex-user_varrays fail.

I'll let the Intel guys comment on that.

-Brian