[Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] waffle-1.1.0

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:59:12 PDT 2012

Hi Chad,

waffle and/or piglit create an RGBA framebuffer even in the case where
only RGB is requested, which breaks these piglit tests:
- clearbuffer-display-lists (not sure
- fs-texelFetchOffset-2D
- fdo25614-genmipmap

Also, the read-front test is completely broken.

Thankfully, waffle can be turned off in piglit, which I didn't know until now.

Marek