[Mesa-dev] Default CC list of mesa driver bug

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Sep 4 10:40:59 PDT 2012

Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com> writes:

> On 09/02/2012 01:42 PM, Fabio Pedretti wrote:
>> I noticed that mesa bug report got CCed to mesa-dev list, while driver mesa bug
>> went to dri-devel.
>
> That does seem kind of weird.
>
>> Is this intended, why don't use mesa-dev for all mesa
>> related bug instead and use dri-devel for libdrm/kernel modules only?
>
> Sounds good to me.  I guess we'd have to ask one of the fd.o admins to
> fix that.

I filter out all bug spam from my mailbox, so I don't care much.  Some
of our team apparently does read bug spam that goes to mesa-dev@, and
they're not excited about also getting all the radeon and nouveau stuff
and having to write filters.

Do those driver projects have mailing lists that would want to get the
default assignment for bugs instead?