[Mesa-dev] release schedule

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Wed Sep 19 15:43:13 PDT 2012

The release build of Mesa should also print error messages like that
if the MESA_DEBUG env var is set.

git-blame says the code in question hasn't changed since May of 2010.

The query should be legal with GL 2.0 or later (it comes from
GL_ARB_fragment_program).

What does your glxinfo say?

-Brian

My guess is nothing has changed with regard to this query