[Mesa-dev] Compile warnings cleanup

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:22:29 PDT 2013

Here is a short patchset that handles most of the compile warnings for my
gallium/nouveau 'release' build.

The commit messages may be rather silly but I was running out of ideas
what to put :)

Anyway the first five patches are nv50,nvc0 related, whereas the last one
changes a egl/wayland function to be consistent with it's only users - mainly
decided due to, shorted changelog, compliant with interface and consistent with
rest of the code

Any comments would be appreciated

Note that I do not have commit access, so feel free to commit if they are ok