[Mesa-dev] GL/GLSL tests for GL 3.2, 3.3 query

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Mon Apr 15 10:31:56 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 01:08:40PM +0000, Akshay Murarka wrote:
> I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to do the project if I am a good coder in the C language but have never used OpenGL.If you would guide me from were to read then I would definitely do that .

Hi,

Are interested in this as a Google Summer of Code project?  The best place
to start is read up on GLSL and the relevant parts of the piglit code
base (http://cgit.freedesktop.org/piglit).  Once you feel you have
enough information, you should start writing a rough draft of your
proposal and send it to the list for review.

Thanks,
Tom