[Mesa-dev] Small build issue with libdrm under home since uvd commit.

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Tue Apr 16 02:54:57 PDT 2013

On one of my builds I have libdrm/mesa/xorg living under my home,
normally I can build mesa by setting LDFLAGS and --prefix= but since the
uvd commit I get -

Making all in radeon
make[3]: Entering directory
`/mnt/sdb1/Src/Mesa-git/mesa/src/gallium/drivers/radeon'
   CC       radeon_uvd.lo
In file included from radeon_uvd.c:48:0:
../../winsys/radeon/drm/radeon_winsys.h:44:35: fatal error:
libdrm/radeon_surface.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

I can work around by setting CPPFLAGS but in the (distant) past this has
proven to be problematic if some internal header gets updated as the now
too old installed header gets used.