[Mesa-dev] r600g: status of the r600-sb branch

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Fri Apr 19 08:13:51 PDT 2013

Hi Vadim,

from your description it seems to be a post processing stage working on
the bytecode of the shaders and additional to that is quite separated
from the rest of the driver.

If that's the case then I don't really see a reason why we shouldn't
merge it, but at least at the beginning it should probably be disabled
by default.

On the other hand we should question if there are any optimizations in
there that could be done on earlier stages, something like on the GLSL
level for example?

Cheers,
Christian.