[Mesa-dev] License header tidying

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Sun Apr 21 14:09:38 PDT 2013

I was reviewing some patches and saw more new files that said "IN NO EVENT
SHALL BRIAN PAUL BE LIABLE" but were...not authored by Brian.  People
keep doing that by accident, and a lot of those files have been altered
by other people by now anyway.

This series does the sed job to replace "BRIAN PAUL BE LIABLE" to
"THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE".  It then changes it to "THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
HOLDERS", which is the text in the OSI approved version of the MIT license.
It then re-word wraps the license headers.  Commits contain the shell
commands needed to reproduce the results, and all manual changes are
in separate commits.  This way, you can keep me honest and verify that I
didn't try to slip anything in.

Thoughts?

This is also available in the `license' branch of my tree.