[Mesa-dev] visual leak?

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Fri Apr 26 14:23:48 PDT 2013

Hi.  We are seeing a leak of things created in XMesaCreateVisual, as called from fakeglx.c.  I don't see anywhere that XMesaDestroyVisual is called.  I see a free() in destroy_visuals_on_display, but I don't know how often that is called.  Are these visuals intended to be kept around?

The visual is allocated in XMesaCreateVisual, from save_glx_visual, from choose_visual, from Fake_glXChooseFBConfig.

It may be that the problem is that I'm not finding and reusing one in the list, but separate from that, I am curious why XMesaDestroyVisual isn't called.

Any thoughts?

thanks,
andy