[Mesa-dev] Continuous Integration

Yomi Ogunwumi abyomi0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:41:15 PST 2013

I got it sort of running on Jenkins, on the master branch.

I can't have it build all the way through, because I'm a bit worried it'll
try to overwrite my currently installed version of Mesa on my system.

But it does tell me :

Run 'make' to build Mesa

Finished: SUCCESS

I'm guessing tests have to be written, but I don't code, so I'm a little
uncertain as to what should be done now.

I think I should let someone with a bit more knowledge of build systems
take a look.

Suggestions, Tom?

Yomi