[Mesa-dev] [Intel-gfx] Fw: Very low performance when streaming textures

Zhang, Xiong Y xiong.y.zhang at intel.com
Tue Jan 22 00:35:21 PST 2013

Using the latest mesa master tree, I test it on my Core i7-2600 :

1)  In default configuration, the monitor's refresh rate is 60FPS, so the test result is 59.3 FPS
2)  export vblank_mode = 0, then the test result is 170 FPS.
I don't see the big difference between using direct transfer or using PBO, the test result almost is the same on these two cases.

thanks