[Mesa-dev] intel: Progress toward removing struct intel_region

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Mon Jan 28 21:00:28 PST 2013

Part of my motivation here was the number of cache misses we have in the first
reference of a region after referencing the miptree wrapping it, for things
that should all live in the first cacheline of one struct.

I think I've made it as far into killing the region as I want to go before
Abdiel lands his code, since I want to start messing with the region in the
Image structure next.  Also, the i915 code isn't tested yet, since I'm off at
LCA.