[Mesa-dev] Regarding OpenGLES2 on Linux

Ramesh Reddy Emmadi Ramesh_Emmadi at infosys.com
Tue Jan 29 08:56:12 PST 2013

Hi,

 We made few code changes and compiled , but during run time we are getting error while executing "glFramebufferTexture2D" as

"Mesa warning : User called no-op dispatch function (an unsupported extension function?)

We tried to debug this issue and found that, while setting exec_table for FramebufferTexture2D the _gloffset_FramebufferTexture2D is mapped to 946 (This offset is defined in generated api_exec_es2_dispatch.h file). But while using glFramebufferTexture2D, the function pointer in structure _glapi_table of FramebufferTexture2DEXT is at offset 887. Since the mismatch of offsets between setting and getting function pointers we are getting above error.

Can anybody help us, to resolve this issue.  If possible is there any way to generate glapitable.h from gl_table.py only for OpenGLES2.

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh

Infosys e-mail system.