[Mesa-dev] r600g: RFC: ISA information tables and shader disassembler

Vadim Girlin vadimgirlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:56:22 PST 2013

On 02/01/2013 01:53 AM, Marek Olšák wrote:
> Do you plan to merge this branch anytime soon?

Sorry, I almost forgot about that. Though, in theory, I'd like to get
some testing reports first confirming that it doesn't break everything
for the non-evergreen chips (I can only test on evergreen), but I guess
the problems (if any) may be sorted out in master.

I'll rebase updated version on the current master and test if it still
works without regressions at least on evergreen, then I'll push it,
probably in a few hours.

Vadim