[Mesa-dev] Mesa Library questions

Pierre Moreau pierre.morrow at free.fr
Sun Jul 28 09:35:38 PDT 2013

Hello Li Zhi,

I have done a quick search, and it seems that glBegin is mapped to vbo_exec_Begin.

I'm not using the same version of Mesa as you, but here is how it works for me.
In vbo_exec_api.c, function vbo_exec_vtxfmt_init, you get
    vfmt->Begin = vbo_exec_Begin;

And after, in vtxfmt.c, function install_vtxfmt
    SET_Begin(tab, vfmt->Begin);

SET_Begin calls a macro (SET_by_offset) mapping the vbo_exec_Begin to glBegin. The macro is located in dispatch.h

Hope it helps you,
Pierre Moreau