[Mesa-dev] Candidate branch for upcoming 9.1.6

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Jul 30 23:01:33 PDT 2013

I've just pushed out some updates to the 9.1 branch in preparation for a
9.1.6 release, which I would like to release on August 1, (in two days).

A shortlog of the commits on this branch since the 9.1.5 release are
included below.

I've done my usual review and testing of this branch, (where my testing
ensures no piglit regressions on my personal (Sandybridge) laptop).

I will appreciate any further testing that anyone can perform,
particularly on other architectures.

I do know that Chris Forbes is also working on a backport of:

	1ec66f2fb2fea0497efebc1db83c75ec95a816a4
	i965/vs: Gen4/5: enable front colors if back colors are written

which he'd like to squeeze into this release. Other than that, I don't
expect any further changes on this branch before release, (unless anyone
reports any reason any of these patches should not be included).

Thanks,

-Carl

Andreas Boll (1):
      configure.ac: Require llvm-3.2 for r600g/radeonsi llvm backends

Brian Paul (3):
      mesa: handle 2D texture arrays in get_tex_rgba_compressed()
      meta: handle 2D texture arrays in decompress_texture_image()
      mesa: implement mipmap generation for compressed 2D array textures

Carl Worth (4):
      docs: Add 9.1.5 release md5sums
      Merge 'origin/9.1' into stable
      cherry-ignore: Drop 13 patches from the pick list
      get-pick-list.sh: Include commits mentionining "CC: mesa-stable..." in pick list

Chris Forbes (2):
      i965/Gen4: Zero extra coordinates for ir_tex
      i965/vs: Fix flaky texture swizzling

Christoph Bumiller (1):
      nv50,nvc0: s/uint16/uint32 for constant buffer offset

Dave Airlie (1):
      gallium/vl: add prime support

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia (1):
      Apple: glFlush() is not needed with CGLFlushDrawable()

Kenneth Graunke (1):
      glsl: Classify "layout" like other identifiers.

Kristian Høgsberg (1):
      egl-wayland: Fix left-over wl_display_roundtrip() usage

Maarten Lankhorst (2):
      osmesa: link against static libglapi library too to get the gl exports
      nvc0: force use of correct firmware file

Marek Olšák (4):
      r300g/swtcl: fix geometry corruption by uploading indices to a buffer
      r300g/swtcl: fix a lockup in MSAA resolve
      Revert "r300g: allow HiZ with a 16-bit zbuffer"
      r600g: increase array size for shader inputs and outputs

Matt Turner (2):
      i965: NULL check prog on shader compilation failure.
      i965/vs: Print error if vertex shader fails to compile.

Paul Berry (1):
      glsl: Handle empty if statement encountered during loop analysis.